Welcome to Levanto!
Levanto is the “Hidden Gem” on the Italian Riviera and the doorway to the Cinque Terre National Park. On this website you will find informations for the region, the history of the village, lists of restaurants, shops, and accommodations (hotels, B&B, vacation rentals) – everything you need for your vacation in Levanto ,Italian Riviera.
Vacation Rentals on the Italian Riviera and Cinque Terre
Are you planning a trip to the Italian Riviera and the Cinque Terre? Rent your holiday apartment, cottage, villa, countryside house here. We have a large selection of properties in the village of Levanto.
There are many reasons to stay in Levanto
Levanto, a town of pre-roman origins, lies at the northern end of the enchanting little villages of the Cinque Terre. Levanto literally means “the land situated east of Genova”.
- The town of Levanto has an interesting historical center, many beautiful painted villas, a bustling Wednesday market, good restaurants and shops. The main piazza, Piazza della Loggia, is a pretty square with a lovely 13th century medieval loggia.
- This region near Levanto has a particularly mild climate.
- Levanto has a long sandy beach – great for all beach activities. It is a very good surfing spot and during the right days there are surfers from all over Europe.
- There is also a swimming-pool and diving center on the beach.
- You can rent motor boats, pedaloes, canoes, surf boards, etc.
- From Levanto it is easy to visit the fascinating ports of the Cinque Terre, either by train, by sea or by hiking.
- Genoa, Pisa, Lucca and Florence can be visited on easy day trips by train or by car.
- Levanto is close to main airports (Genoa airport – 60 km, Pisa airport – 70 km).
Levanto is just north of the Cinque Terre, in Liguria, the Mediterranean coast of Italy (the Italian Riviera).
How to get to Levanto
The easiest way to get to the Cinque Terre is by train. A local service connects all the villages, including Levanto, and trains run frequently to the region from key cities such as Genoa and Pisa. An alternative is to go by car, but the roads in the region are very narrow and winding. The only town with a lot of parking is Levanto. A ferryboat service operates from the beginning of April to the end of October, stopping at each of the villages.
Do you want to receive Levanto.net’s newsletter?
Please email us at [email protected]
We highly recommend
Villa Pallastrelli is and ‘old town house, situated along the promenade of Levanto, facing the sea and beaches.
Available for short or long term rentals.
Villa La Pietra
This holiday accommodation is a unique Villa for the Cinque Terre area, located directly on the beach of Levanto, with an amazing and unique seaview.
Hotel Villa Margherita B&B
A restored classical liberty style Villa located in the centre of Levanto, 250 meters from the beach and at walking distance to the local train station.